Access your membership profile
EURAM is proud to have a diverse membership which scans both the globe, and fields within the management discipline - as reflected by our National Representatives, and our Strategic Interest Groups (SIGs).
Members have the opportunity to be supported throughout their careers, through the Annual Doctoral Colloquium and Early Career Colloquium, onto SIG networks and mini Conferences, and eventually our Developing Research Managers programme in conjunction with EFMD.
Members are also encouraged to submit to our respected peer-reviewed journal, European Management Review, which they receive free of charge, and the very best papers submitted to both the journal and conference, as well as our Doctoral Colloquium, are rewarded every year at our Annual Conference. It is this career-spanning approach that drives our mission to develop a community of engaged scholars.
As a member of EURAM, you will have on-line access its flagship journal, European Management Review as well as 14 additional publications from Wiley-Blackwell on a complimentary basis:
- Corporate Governance: An International Review
- Creativity and Innovation Management
- European Financial Management
- Gender Work Organisations
- Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Management Journal
- International Journal of Selection Assessment
- Journal of Economics and Management Strategy
- Journal of Organizational Behavior
- Managerial and Decision Economics
- New Technology Work and Employment
- R & D Management
- Strategic Entrepreneurship Journal
- Strategic Management Journal
How to become a member
The fee for a regular member is 80 Euro (Belgian VAT 21% included). For PhDs, it is 60 Euro (Belgian VAT 21% included).
We also offer multi-year membership fees: 140 Euro for two years and 180 Euro for three years (Belgian VAT 21% included) .
Should you wish to become a member, you can Subscribe now