- Dublin city is compact and easily ‘walkable’.
- Almost 10,000 taxis
- Buses: Dublin Bus operates the city’s bus routes running from 06:00 – 23:30
- Train: DART, Suburban and Intercity Trains
- LUAS: Light-rail transit system
- Cycling: Dublin City Bikes are an option for visitors interested in short-term city bike rental
If you are planning to use public transport during your stay, the Leap Visitor Card is the most convenient public transport card available. Find out more about the card here. The Leap Visitor Card allows you unlimited travel after first use for the period you have selected, including transport on the Airlink service to and from Dublin Airport.